My client, a market leader in their field, is experiencing a continued period of exceptional growth and as a result, they are looking to appoint an experienced FP&A Accountant, into a newly created role.
They are a fast-paced organisation, looking for a dynamic commercial accountant to business partner the senior operational team and to aid decision support.
Reporting to the Group FC, you will be the project lead for the budgeting process across this growing group of companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the budgeting process across all group companies. To maintain and develop Forecasting and Reporting tools
- Taking responsibility for the annual budgetary process and regular forecast updates with clear variance analysis
- Consolidation of the group budget
- Working closely with the Group Finance Director, assisting with decision support and financial modelling of new business opportunities
- Budget control for all business units. Business partnering the finance and operational teams on site, advising and challenging budget preparation
- Educate senior operational stakeholders in analysing their financial results and understanding how to forecast and influence their revenue and cost drivers
- Creating 12 month rolling forecast for the individual business units and the group
- Provide ad hoc analysis where required and be involved in projects to develop the finance groups outputs
Role will suit a part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), with strong commercial accounting, outstanding business partnering and financial modelling experience. You will display drive and initiative in problem solving. You will work well in an agile environment, adapting priorities regularly to suit business needs. You understand how to balance the conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders, and deliver against them. Exceptional IT skills (Advanced Excel) are essential for the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in its field, employing a team of very talented people. The company will offer you unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development, within a friendly and welcoming culture.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.