Our client is looking to hire an experienced assistant finance manager to join their busy Leeds-based team. The role will include:
- Supporting the finance manager in producing monthly accounts and reporting
- Preparing monthly financial accounts
- Assisting with regular budgeting, reviewing and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting VAT
- Assisting with yearend process
- Maintaining accurate records
- Liaising with third party customs brokers
- Providing cover for the finance manager where required.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Full- or Part-Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experienced in producing monthly accounts, reporting and yearend process
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- IT confident, experienced in using SAP Business One or similar
- Experience of trade finance, customs clearance, import/export – advantageous.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.