I am working with a leading independent firm of chartered accountants who is keen to appoint an experienced part qualified auditor, to join their expanding audit team.
Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and completing of audit for businesses and groups across all industries up to £70m turnover.
- Scrutinise client records and document findings in a clear and concise manner for conclusion
- Liaison with client staff as well as audit team and wider firm
- Retain responsibility for own work and that of audit juniors
- On-site training and development of junior staff throughout the audit
- Manage multiple tasks with different managers whilst having an awareness of deadlines
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records
- Completion of corporation tax computations
Role will suit a part qualified candidate with previous experience of working within accountancy practice. You will ideally have some audit exposure, but applications from candidates with solid accounts preparation experience will be considered.
You will be minimum AAT qualified, and ideally ACA or ACCA part qualified or close to completing either qualification.
If you a re looking to join a successful practice & would like to hear more about this opportunity I would love to hear from you.