My client, a well-established market leader in its field, is looking for an experienced and qualified Finance Manager to join their Finance team as part of the Senior Management team, overseeing the finance team and providing prompt and timely management information.
Reporting to the Finance Director, responsibilities will include:
- Managing all assets and working capital
- All aspects of management accounting, reporting and analysis
- Completion of quarterly bank reporting
- Updating of rolling capital and cash forecasts
- The preparation of statutory reporting
- Setting and reviewing budgets and forecasts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with operations managers
- Developing and reviewing procedures to support effective and efficient reporting
- Planning for and managing continuous change
The role will suit a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA /CIMA), with a proven track record of working and delivering results, ideally with at least five years relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the senior management team of a great business offering excellent benefits.