Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, with 3 – 5 years post qualification experience within a PLC environment, looking for the next stage in your career?
Would you like to work for a market leading dynamic and agile business, boasting an impressive growth record over the past decade?
If so, I may have the opportunity for you.
I am recruiting for newly created role of Group Reporting Manager. This is a high-profile position with varied responsibilities, including:
- The preparation of the annual group consolidated accounts and half year results, under IFRS
- Liaising with the external auditors and managing the group audit process
- Review balance sheet accounts on a periodic basis
- Review and co-ordination of year-end audit schedules
- Consolidation of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines
- Managing the HP funding arrangements
- Assistance in the preparation of annual tax computations
- Improve systems and controls to ensure the group financial control environment is appropriate for future growth
- Management of a small finance team
- Other projects in line with the continued growth of the business
Role will suit a technically strong ACA / ACCA qualified accountant, with PQE ideally from a PLC environment and with group reporting exposure. This is a challenging role within a dynamic, fast paced business, which will suit a proactive self-starter with a positive approach.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business offering genuine excellent prospects for future progression.
If this is what you are looking for I would love to hear from you, please contact Kath Watts at Synergem Recruitment