Would you like to work with a progressive modern practice?
Would you like to work with an inspiring leader?
I am delighted to to be representing a growing independent Accountancy Practice based in Leeds who have bucked the trend and experienced growth during the lockdown.They are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join in a senior position within their team.
- Manage and develop the current portfolio of clients
- Managing a team of accounts assistants
- Strong skills with an eye for detail
- Preparation of statutory accounts for companies and non statutory accounts for partnerships and sole traders including calculation of fixed assets, depreciation, prepayments and accruals, bank & cash reconciliation, sales, purchases, stock and VAT reconciliations, profit allocations and analytical review.
- Completion of corporation tax returns and deferred tax calculations.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly VAT Returns.
- Production of monthly management accounts, including those for franchises of international chains. This includes forecasting future profits and cash flow.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent communicator
- Driven & self motivated
- Flexible & open with a true desire to make a difference to your clients
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop your career within a growing independent practice I would love to hear from you.