Our client is looking to appoint a new Finance Manager to be based at their head office in Leeds. The company has doubled in size over the last 5 years and the business is set to continue to grow at this rate.
As a result, a brand new position has been created for a qualified accountant with strong people management skills. In addition to a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and benefits are also offered. The role will include:
- Managing and developing a small team of part qualified accountants
- Taking responsibility for the UK division month end close
- Production of monthly consolidation P&L
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with year end and interim year end.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and confident accountant with the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong people manager with a track record of challenging and developing a team to succeed
- Self-motivated and eager to play a proactive role in a growing, dynamic business
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach
- An influencer with a track record of process improvement, willing and able to challenge the status quo.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.