Our thriving, dynamic client is keen to appoint a qualified and experienced financial accountant to join its growing finance team based in Normanton. A bonus scheme is on offer along with a range of excellent benefits. The role will include:
- Reviewing and approving payment runs
- Reviewing and approving new vendor terms and conditions
- Bank mandate control
- Accounting software user access/set-up
- Delegations of authority, project sponsor and sign-off
- Year-end external audit plus auditing of capital allowances, expenses analysis and deferred tax
- Intercompany reviews such as debtors and creditors
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- SG&A overhead analysis
- Cashflow forecasting, cash management
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
The role will suit an experienced financial accountant. The successful candidate will also be:
- A qualified or near-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experienced financial accountant ideally from a FMCG background
- IT confident – excellent in MS Excel and Dynamics 365.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.