My client, an expanding and well-respected construction firm are keen to appoint an experienced Finance Leader, due to internal promotion and continued expansion. You will take responsibility for the financial reporting and control of the operation and providing support to the Group Finance Director.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing a small finance team
- Preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts
- Implementation, monitoring and checking of system and process controls
- Review and authorisation of 4 weekly payroll (including statutory returns) and supplier BACS payments
- Managing the Division’s rolling cash flow and profit forecasts
- Completion of the annual audit, statutory financial statements and tax packs
- Delivery of ad-hoc financial and business projects as agreed with the Group Finance Director
- Preparation of the annual budget update
Role will suit a driven and determined Qualified Accountant, with previous experience at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level. You must have previous construction experience and excellent man management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and diverse organisation with continuing ambitious growth plans.