My client, an expanding Leeds based company is keen to appoint an Interim Financial Controller for a period of 6 months and requires an immediate start.
Reporting to the CFO the role is very hands on and requires a lot of energy. As important as your financial skills is your operational ability and relationship building skills.
- Full month end accounts; supervision and review
- Month end Board Pack including: KPIs and Gross Margin Analysis
- Month end Sales Analysis
- Stock management and control
- Supporting and managing a team of 4 direct reports
- Quarterly calculation on 3rd party products sold
- Treasury Management
- Weekly cash flow update and reporting
- Weekly sales reporting
- Debtor Days improvements
- Review and control of US Subsidiary accounts
- Ad hoc reporting requirements across the business
- Monthly Board meetings; financial review and strategic support
- Year end statutory accounts and corporation tax
- Year end statutory reporting
The role will suit a commercially aware qualified accountant who has a proven track record. You will have an outgoing personality and strong hands on accounting experience, from within an SME environment, ideally within the technology sector and have exposure to a private equity environment. You will have experience of working with a board of directors and ideally have experience of working in a smaller fast paced dynamic environment. You will have proven people management skills and strong communication skills. Candidates must be available for immediate start.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.