We are delighted to be supporting our growing North Leeds client to find an immediately available Interim Part-Time Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to assist a vibrant business with a unique culture. This part-time, interim role offers hybrid working for 2-3 days per week, a competitive salary and a fantastic working environment. The role duration is for approximately 3-6 months or could be a temporary-to-permanent opportunity for the right candidate. The role will include:
- Managing and developing a small team
- Monthly preparation of the management accounts to tight deadlines
- Provision of variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of monthly company payroll and expenses
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual budget preparation, quarterly forecasting, ongoing budget control
- Overseeing all finance administration including sales and purchase invoicing, credit control, cashflow, credit card reconciliations and journals
- Relationship management with external parties such as lawyers, insurers and suppliers
- Provision of support to all department heads on financial matters
- Identifying and sourcing relevant funding and grants as required.
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced Finance Manager
- Ideally fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- Strong analytical skills, a methodical problem-solver
- Excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation skills) able to communicate effectively to non-finance colleagues
- Commercially aware, a strategic thinker
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- A strong people manager – able to inspire, develop and motivate others
- IT confident with knowledge of Xero (or similar), able to create efficiencies through technology.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.