Our valued client is looking for a part qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) to provide extensive finance assistance and evaluation in collaboration with business managers. Responsibilities will include:
- monitoring and interpretation of financial data across a range of business areas
- weekly production of management information
- provision of monthly packs
- cost flow/trend analysis
- budget management and proposing cost savings
- managing the purchase order and invoicing process
- dealing with petty cash and sundry expenses.
The role will suit an experienced finance professional. You will:
- be a part qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- be keen to learn from and engage with a variety of internal stakeholders
- be willing to seek feedback and be forthcoming in proposing cost saving ideas
- have excellent communication and analytical skills and an exceptional attention to detail
- have experience in working with Microsoft packages (including advanced Excel)
- thrive in using your own initiative against tight deadlines
- have previous experience of working in a large, fast-moving organisation (desirable).
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.