My client, a rapidly expanding manufacturing company is keen to appoint a part or newly qualified accountant, with some previous manufacturing experience.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will take responsibility for the management accounting for the operational division. Duties will include:
To prepare Monthly Management Accounts to Group Timetable requirements
- To assist in the development and creation of financial and commercial reporting tools
- To create all component and finished product codes within Sage
- To calculate all product costs through utilisation of Commercial quotation system
- Timely execution of Financial and Operational Analysis Reports within agreed timescales
- Group cash flow forecasting and reporting to senior managers on a regular basis
- Preparation and distribution of Weekly Sales Flash and Monthly Sales and Margin analysis
- Guide and mentor Accounts Assistant ensuring full execution of all Financial and Operational objectives
- Overseeing the purchase, sales ledger and credit control of the division
- Ad-hoc project work
The role will suit an excellent communicator, with strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop and mentor colleagues. You will be a part or newly qualified accountant, with some previous manufacturing and management accounts experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business at an exciting point in its growth. The position offers genuine prospects for progression, both within the role, taking further responsibility from the Group FC and the wider group itself.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.