My client is keen to appoint an experienced management accountant, to take responsibility for the management accounts production for a key division of an international group, in a commercial business facing role.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, duties will include:
- Monthly production of management accounts for the division
- Cash-flow forecasting, yearly budgets and quarterly forecasts for the Hire division
- Running the reports for month end regional accounts
- Preparing flash report of the financial results
- Reviewing project margins and liaising with the commercial manager on variances
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing data for the monthly CEO report
- Preparing ad hoc projects where necessary
- Ensuring the timely processing of all revenue for the division
- Interacting with the commercial team on cash-flow
- Analysis of monthly revenue/overheads and GP
- WIP Reconciliation Balance Sheet
- Review of standard pricing to actual pricing requirements
Role will suit an experienced Management Accountant, with strong analytical and forecasting skills. Construction industry experience would be preferable, but not essential.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Office package.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.