Our client, a growing organisation based in Leeds, is looking to appoint an experienced management accountant to join their busy team. The role offers hybrid office/remote working, plus study support and other benefits. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- VAT returns
- Year-end audits
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Foreign exchange revaluations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting in liaison with the company’s finance managers
- Dealing directly with customers and suppliers to resolve queries
- Ad hoc project work where required.
The successful candidate will be an experienced management accountant with the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach
- The ability to maintain excellent attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Strong team skills.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.