Are you considering interim finance roles at the moment?
I am delighted to be recruiting for a commercial accountant based in Sheffield, the position is a 9 month interim contract, with potential for permanency
- Produce weekly management information, and monthly reports
- Process internal cross charges and trial balances
- Provide and interpret financial information relative to separate contracts
- Monitor cost flows and to identify future trends
- Evaluate ways to cut costs and present viable options to the Finance Manager
- Manage budgets and provide accurate information and costing
- Ensure that all purchase orders and supplier invoices are logged and processed
- Manage petty cash and expenditure of sundries in conjunction with Finance Manager
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Self starter
- Advanced Excel
If this is of interest it would be great to hear from you.