My client is keen to appoint a payroll administrator to join their busy team of payrollers based in Leeds city centre. The position would suit someone who would like to develop their career within payroll.
Working as part of a small payroll team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that employees are paid to terms
- Processing new starters, leavers and amendments
- Ensuring the correct tax treatment of employees including issuing P45s and dealing with PAYE enquires
- Processing payroll calculations including manual calculations when required
- Administering SSP, SMP, SPP, PAYE and NI and year end procedures
- Preparing and issuing pay statements in accordance with agreed timescales
- Producing paperwork to support pension payments
- Reconciling the pension control account
- Analysing and resolving pay queries and providing information as required.
Role will suit a junior payroller, ideally from a fast paced, high volume environment. You will have a positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service, with strong communication skills at all levels. You will have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively team in a growing, successful business.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.