We are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an experienced accountant to join the team in this newly created role. The organisation offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and excellent benefits. Responsibilities will include:
- Buying analysis, informing and challenging budget holders
- Cost and inflation analysis, analysis against pricing models and budgets, rolling forecasting
- Isolating impacts of cost reduction initiatives, substitution and price inflation
- Analysis of logistics transport and storage costs
- Third party processing reconciliations (internal and external)
- Cost ownership of supply chain for weekly and monthly budget preparation
- Inventory analysis
- Preparation of buying reports for buyers, enabling better new contract negotiations
- Provision of quality reporting to management using a range of IT tools.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- IT confident with strong MS Excel skills, ideally experienced in Dynamics 365 and Tableau reporting tools
- FMCG background is desirable but not essential.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within 14 days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.