Are you looking to work for the leading brand within their chosen industry?
Are you looking for a broad management accountant role with a significant mix of business partnering?
Can you rise to the challenge of working for a transformational organisantion?
If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a growing business with a well established world recognised brand that is going through a period of growth and transition. As a result of their long term success they are looking to appoint an accountant to assist the financial controller with a mix of commercial and management accountant support.
There is a real opportunity for you to grow in this role.
- Provide insightful and action-driven analysis and commentary of monthly management accounts and investigation of variances
- Provide regular and ad-hoc business analysis on sales, profitability, working capital and other operational performance indicators to highlight and make recommendations on opportunities to drive the business forward
- Undertake the reconciliation of balance sheet, customer, vendor and intercompany accounts
- Report to HMRC on tax and VAT (including Intrastat and EC Sales)
- Undertake business partnering across the whole business (including design, sales, marketing, stock management and technical departments) to drive and support decision-making through the provision of data
- Identify and help deliver on business value creation, cost saving, and process efficiency opportunities by adopting a continuous improvement mindset
- Support the production of annual and longer-term strategic business plans
- Part qualified / finalist or recently qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex and technical concepts to non-finance stakeholders
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to work under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Broad based commercial acumen.
- Used to operating at pace and with clarity of purpose, ideally gained from prior experience of working within a PE environment
If this is of interest I would love to hear from you